We’re located within the Institute for Health & Aging (IHA), School of Nursing, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). We advance the Institute’s goals of serving the public across the lifespan, and of providing research data for making public policy decisions, improving public education, and facilitating community interventions.
We’re also affiliated with the UCSF National Center of Excellence in Women’s Health and are a collaborative partner of the UCSF Center for Gender Equity and the UCSF LGBT Center. Additionally, we partner with many local, state and national organizations to provide information and education on lesbian health.
Local San Francisco and Northern California-Based Organizations
- API Wellness Center
- Chicana/Latina Foundation
- Jewish Mosaic
- Mujeres Ambiente y Sociales Activas: Queer Women for Social Justice (MASA)
- Our Family Coalition
- Purple Moon Dance Project
- Queer Women of Color Media Arts Project
- UCSF Center of Excellence for Transgender Health
- Zuna Institute